Three of our Remedial Therapists are currently finalising their Myotherapy qualifications so more treatments will be coming soon to Melbourne Muscle Medics!
Myotherapy is recognised as a safe and effective form of physical therapy for a wide range of musculoskeletal, neurological, and physiological conditions.
Myotherapy can be very helpful in the recovery process of:
Frozen shoulder, bursitis, muscle strains/tears, joint sprains/tears, headaches/migraines, arthritis, bulging discs and many more!
Myotherapy can also be used as a tool to help you improve gym performance and overall posture.
During your initial assessment and as required, your therapist will:
- Conduct an in-depth posture analysis
- Conduct special movement/strength tests
- Perform any extra special tests relevant to your current condition
- Discuss your results and provide a copy of your postural imaging
- Develop an appropriate treatment plan
Treatments may include (but are not limited to):
- Soft tissue release
- Deep tissue massage
- Cupping (static, dynamic, functional)
- Dry Needling*
- Joint mobilisations
- Stretching/muscle lengthening
* Dry needling is targeted at muscles and is not related to acupuncture
Private Health Rebates Available
Need help? Give us a call.
Why not give us a call and get a direct response from one of our massage experts.
We’d be happy to answer any questions and provide advice for no obligation.
Normally I feel quite awkward, however, Jasmine made me feel totally comfortable immediately!
Never want her massages to stop! Soooo fantastic!