Myotherapy is recognised as a safe and effective form of physical therapy for a wide range of musculoskeletal, neurological, and physiological conditions.
Myotherapy can be very helpful in the recovery process of:
Frozen shoulder, bursitis, muscle strains/tears, joint sprains/tears, headaches/migraines, arthritis, bulging discs and many more!
Myotherapy can also be used as a tool to help you improve gym performance and overall posture.
During your initial assessment (re-assessed every 3 months), your therapist will:
- Conduct an in-depth posture analysis
- Conduct special movement/strength tests
- Perform any extra special tests relevant to your current condition
- Provide you with a copy of your results
- Develop an appropriate treatment plan
Treatments may include (but are not limited to):
- Soft tissue release
- Deep tissue massage
- Cupping (static, dynamic, functional)
- Dry Needling
- Joint mobilisations
- Stretching/muscle lengthening
- Initial Consultation (1hr) – $100
- Follow-up 1 area (30mins) – $65
- Follow-up 2 or more areas (45mins) – $80
- Follow-up 2 or more areas (1hr) – $95
Private Health Rebates Available
Are you a Melbourne Muscle Medics Member yet?
- $5 off every treatment
- Half price birthday voucher
- Be the first to hear about any specials/promotions
- Priority bookings
- $50 annual fee
Need help? Give us a call.
Why not give us a call, or fill out our online quote form and get a direct response from one of our massage experts.
We’d be happy to answer any questions and provide advice for no obligation.
Normally I feel quite awkward, however, Jasmine made me feel totally comfortable immediately!
Never want her massages to stop! Soooo fantastic!