If you have particular muscle tension or chronic pain a remedial massage may be for you.
Remedial Massage can be very helpful with conditions such as:
Muscle strains/tears, general aches/pains, plantar fasciitis, bursitis, arthritis, bulging discs, bad posture, headaches/migraines and many more!
During your initial assessment (re-assessed every 3 months), your therapist will:
- Conduct an in-depth posture analysis
- Conduct special movement/strength tests
- Perform any extra special tests relevant to your current condition
- Provide you with a copy of your results
- Develop an appropriate treatment plan
Treatments may include (but are not limited to):
- Soft tissue release
- Deep tissue massage
- Cupping (static, dynamic, functional)
- Dry Needling
- Joint mobilisations
- Stretching/muscle lengthening
Private Health Rebates Available
Need help? Give us a call.
Why not give us a call and get a direct response from one of our massage experts.
We’d be happy to answer any questions and provide advice for no obligation.